Okay, I can’t take credit for this recipe. I found it on the back of a soup can years ago. I should add that I am not particularly fond of broccoli, or broccoli soup, or lemon for that matter. However, this recipe is delicious! As an added bonus, my toddler will actually eat it. (And he eats nothing!)
Lemon Broccoli Chicken
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
• 1 lemon
• 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
• 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
• .25 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. CUT 4 thin slices of lemon.
2. Squeeze 2 tsp. juice from remaining lemon.
3. HEAT oil in skillet.
4. Add chicken and cook until browned.
5. ADD soup, milk, lemon juice and pepper.
6. Top chicken with lemon slices.
7. Heat to a boil.
8. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until done.
9. Serve with rice.
Can also cube chicken before cooking