If you haven’t noticed from my blog recipes so far, I LOVE my crock pot. Being a busy mom and blogger takes up a lot of time and energy. So anytime I can take 10 minutes to throw some ingredients into my slow cooker and not have to worry about it the rest of the day, I am one happy lady. This Pot Roast Recipe is one of my husband’s favorites and my toddler will even eat it! The best part is that it is super easy to make. Enjoy!
Easy Crock Pot Pot Roast Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 hrs
- Roast of your choosing
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Seasoning Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Steak Seasoning of your choice
- Frozen Peas + Carrots (optional)
- Place meat into your empty crock pot.
- Sprinkle seasoning on top, lightly coating roast.
- Flip and repeat on other side.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use the empty soup can to measure out the milk and water. Add 1 can of milk and 1/2 can of water to the bowl with the mushroom soup.
- Using a whisk, mix soup, milk and water until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the soup mixture into the crock pot, pouring over and around your roast.
- Cover with lid, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- ***Optional*** 1 hour prior to serving, add frozen peas and carrots into crock pot and recover.
- Serve with sides of your choosing, and enjoy!
- You can add frozen veggies into the crock pot or make a veggie on the side.
- Roast can be cooked on high for 4-6 hours, but the slower it cooks the softer it will be.
- My favorite part of this meal is that it is versatile and can be paired with many different sides, such as veggies, potatoes, applesauce, etc.