This is a great recipe. These make for a really nice meal. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 8 hr
• 3-4 Green or Red Peppers, cored
• 3/4 Cup Uncooked Rice
• 3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
• 1 Egg
• 1 Medium Onion, chopped
• 1 Pound Ground Round
• 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
• 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix ground round, onion, parmesan cheese, egg, bread crumbs, rice and salt and pepper.
2. Mix well with hand.
3. Use meat mixture to stuff the green peppers well.
4. Place stuffed green peppers to crock-pot.
5. Add diced tomatoes to crock-pot around and on top of the green peppers.
6. Cook on low for 8 hours.
I use Italian bread crumbs for more flavor.
I use diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano (2cans).