I love stuffed pepper soup. It’s one of my favorites, and weirdly enough, my toddler loves it too! I decided that i wanted to make a batch myself, but really had no idea how. So i searched for a recipe online. After I browsed through about 50 different recipes, I got overwhelmed, and decided to wing it. It came out fantastic. Luckily, I wrote down what i threw into it, so I can share the recipe with you.
Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 6-8 hrs
- 32 ounces Beef Broth
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 White Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Seasoning Salt
- 2 pkg of 10 minute Rice
- 2 cups Hot Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Break up ground beef into a pan on stove top. Sprinkle with seasoning salt. Brown meat.
- Pour Beef Broth, Tomato Soup, and Diced Tomatoes into crock pot. Mix well.
- Cut White Onion in half
- Dice Onion half, Green and Red Peppers, and Garlic. You can either dice by hand, use a hand chopper, or a food processor. I used a hand chopper.
- Add to crock pot and mix well.
- Mix in the Ground Beef.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- 1-2 hours prior to serving, add in the Rice and Hot Water.
- Let cook for additional 1-2 hours on low, then serve.
- I use Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, and Oregano.
- Can be cooked on high for 4-6 hours.
- For more delicious recipes, click here.