I found this recipe in an old cookbook I inherited from my uncle when he passed. It contains all crock pot recipes. This is the first one I tried and it was fantastic. As a bonus, it is super easy to make.
Peppered Beef Tips
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 8 hr
• 1 lb Beef Round Tip Roast, cut into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces
• 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
• Black Pepper, to taste
• 1 can Condensed French Onion Soup, undiluted, 10 3/4 oz
• 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted, 10 3/4 oz
• Noodles or Rice, your preference
1. Place beef in crock pot.
2. Season with garlic and pepper
3. Mix soups together in mixing bowl, then pour over beef.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hrs.
5. Serve over noodles or rice