I can’t remember where this recipe came to me from, but it is really good. This is perfect chicken for salad as well. I prepare it to use for my husband’s lunches. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing (definitely grab a creamy Caesar vs. a thinner version),
• 1-1½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. * Note: Do NOT salt the chicken.
2. Heat oven to 375F and spray the inside of an 8×11 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾”-1” thickness using a meat pounder.
4. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper, then place them in the prepared baking dish.
5. Pour ¼ cup Caesar salad dressing over each breast (1 cup total over the 4 breasts) then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the middle of one of the middle breasts reads 155F.
7. Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When done, a meat thermometer should register 160F when stuck into the thickest part of one of the middle breasts.
8. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.